Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Big Nest!

It was suggested to my by a landscape designer that I should get rid of this area of brush on the side of my house. It is not bad once all of the plants have blossomed. It is not that big, but I find it rather beautiful, since you do not see wild growth so much in the Hampton's, since everything is so well manicured. I must point out that the rest of my property is very manicured. Anyway, the reason why I kept it too is that I was advised that the birds love it and if I got rid of it-the birds would be gone. My priority was to hear that wonderful sound of birds singing, as a result I kept the nest of brush so I can hear a lot of bird singing while I make my pot of coffee. I have to admit...I love it!
Photo, JoAnna Levenglick

No comments:

Post a Comment