Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Nice Mailbox Goes A Long Way!

It doesn't take much to make your mailbox look more attractive. I had to look for a long time online and locally in shops to find a mail box that is a bit unique and nice. Once I found one, I had to take it one step further and add flowers to it. It is a simple notion, but goes a long way. Your mailbox is one of the first things you see when you drive up to your house. The real estate brokers always point out that your house should have curb appeal. I mentioned earlier that most homes in the Hampton's have very basic, and in some cases really unattractive mail boxes. Someone did tell me that the local kids like to throw balls at them, but I find that a bad reason for not making an effort. This is the mail box that I chose and help design. I hope you like it.
Photo, JoAnna Levenglick

No comments:

Post a Comment